templates/module/groundPlans_gallery.tpl not exist!
In the vicinity of Svetvinčent, in an very quiet environment, in an typical Istrian village with only a few houses a villa under construction is for sale, with a total net area of 187 m².
The villa will be built on the edge of a small quiet place, as part of a complex with a total of 9 Mediterranean villas. The location of the villa is idyllic, with an open view to the southwest of the surrounding landscape, which is adorned with cultivated agricultural lands.
The villa will be built in the traditional Istrian style. The materials that will be used for decoration include natural materials such as wooden interior and exterior carpentry, wooden beams, Istrian stone from that climate, which will be used to decorate part of the facade. Traditional style is a timeless style that blends in with the surrounding landscape.
The villa is spread over two floors. On the ground floor of the villa there is an open and bright space with a spacious living room with a fireplace, dining room and kitchen with a view on the pool and access to a spacious covered terrace (45 m²), bedroom with bathroom, two storage rooms, and bathroom. A summer kitchen with a fireplace will be built as part of the spacious covered terrace. From the terrace to the south there is a view of the pool and the surrounding landscape. While on the first floor are situated two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
The villa has a garden of 766 m². The garden of the villa will be a landscaped lawn with planted Mediterranean plants. A swimming pool (32 m²) will be located in the landscaped garden.
The materials that will be used in the construction are of high quality, and the rooms are abundant with daylight.
Equipment and additional features:
- 10 cm thick demit facade in combination with stone,
- underfloor heating is provided via a heat pump,
- for cooling air conditioners are provided in each room,
- the sunbathing area around the pool will be covered with stone,
- covered parking for two cars will be paved with paving stones,
- the entrance gate to the village with an electric motor with remote control,
- ceramic floor coverings, stairs covered in stone,
- handrails and fences in wrought iron,
- irrigation system in the garden.
The planned completion of construction is by 31. January 2024.
Area: 167,00 m²